What is Humasid
Many articles have been published on Humasid and “auxin” (various plant hormones that regulate different functions such as stretching and extension of the cell, reproduction of the )
They indicate that humic acid is able to increase germination capacity of plants vitamin content of plants.the fact that humic acid affects germination of seeds resembles the fact that humic acid affects roots of plants. The humic acid transporting water and food stuffs is transmitted through the pores of the cell and excites the seed to start the germination. The necessary mechanism needed looks like mechanism of indolebutyric acid.
Humasid does not just excite the seed but also excites root system and upper transportation. Humasid especially plays crucial role in roots.
The progress in development of root is the most effective factor on efficiency of plant. Many researchers have observed positive effects of humic acid on improvement of various micro-organism groups. Those researchers have referred this effect to complex structure formed by humic acid and Fe element or their colloidal nature and behavior of humic acid as a catalyst. Excitement of microflora population is related to humic acid being the source of carbon and phosphate
Humic acid provides with necessary cites for increase in this population.
Bacteria forms enzymes that behaves as organic catalysts. The researchers confirm that humic acid transmitted into the plant in early phase of cristae vegetation is the source of polyphenol and this polyphenol acts as a respiration catalyst.This increases active life of plant. For instance, enzyme systems get intensive, cell division gets faster, root system displays huge improvement and efficiency of dry material enhances. Humat-plant system is described with two processes that are important for growth and development of the plant. The first process in the mechanism is that Humasid increases energy of the cell and accordingly enhances the ion exchange capacity. After humic acid collects the necessary food stuffs in its structure, it releases as much of them as the plant needs into the soil in a balanced manner with the rate of ion exchange capacity. The second step is that Humasid increases the transmissivity of pores in the cell.
Most of the work is observed in humic acids, root and soil system. Loosening of clay soil, simplification of diffusion of water inside soil, increase in ion exchange capacity dependent on water motion and excitement of livings in soil could be most important examples to this system. Especially, the fact that the soil with clay has a tough and bulky structure is a severe problem against feeding and development of plant. positive ion around the particles of clay present in the soil with high salt and clay percentage combines with the negative ion on the surface of the particle In time this events progresses, a tough and very solid three dimensional structure forms. But humic acid prevents these ions from combining by setting a film over the surface of the particle. Therefore, the oxygen in the air reaches the roots and the required amount of water needed for food solution is obtained by the roots and so the roots completes their indigenous development.Diffusion of water into soil happens in two ways. In first case, humic acid solves the salt and makes the solved salt get away from the surface of clay particles. As a result, the formed negative ion causes the clay particles to repulse each other and accordingly, the soil will loosen.In the second case, the carboxyl groups (-COOH) within the humic acid combine with positive ions. Those positive ions enable salt and to be solved and escape the clay particles. Humic acid slows down the evaporation of water from soil. This fact is important for sandy soil that does not have the capacity for water retention and for the soil that has partly or no clay at all. Since water has dipolar and electrically neutral structure, the ion containing oxygen ends up with combining with an ion loosely. That’s why , the partly negative region of water molecule gets ab bit neutralized. So, the partly positive region ( hydrogen ) gets more positive and more attractive. As a result , the negative part of other water molecule(oxygen) attracts and combines with more positive hydrogen. This process continues until the attraction of water molecule ends. Moreover, humic acid converts the color of the soil into darker colors with respect to climate. Therefore heat conditions of soil will change. The colloidal structure and high rate of hydrophilization of main functional groups yield humic acid a sticky property. Many researchers ,therefore, state that soil gains more water retention capacity after humic acid application and that this fact is very crucial in dry regions.
Containing free amino acid
Guaranteed Content W/w
Organic material : % 40
Free amino acid : % 8
Potassium oxide soluble in water ( K2O ) : % 3
Stabilized Ph interval 4,5-6,5
Humasid perfect fertilizer and soil improvement product that contains organic material , free amino acid, algae extract , humic and fulvic acid.
• Humasid has wonderful effects on germination , growth, progeny, fruit set, vitamin contents of plants by activating growth hormones in the plants
• Humasid does not just excite the seed but also excites root system and upper transportation. Humasid especially plays crucial role in roots.
• Humasid is special food for useful soil microorganisms. The performance of the micro-organisms rises up rapidly in the soil in which Humasid is used. Upon used, the soil swells, and there forms pores in the soil that enable water retention and penetration of air. Therefore this causes the aliveness of soil to rise up and nutirition deficiencies to be terminated naturally.
• The first step in the mechanism is that Humasid increases energy of the cell and accordingly enhances the ion exchange capacity. After humic acid collects the necessary food stuffs in its structure, it releases as much of them as the plant needs into the soil in a balanced manner with the rate of ion exchange capacity.
• The second step is that Humasid increases the transmissivity of pores in the cell. Most of the work is observed in humic acids, root and soil system. Loosening of clay soil, simplification of diffusion of water inside soil, increase in ion exchange capacity dependent on water motion and excitement of livings in soil could be most important examples to this system.
• Humasid improves alkali structure of the soil by lowering Ph of soil.
• Humasid could be used easily in all type of watering systems with the help of solubility in liquids.