Effect of Potassium on plant
Potassium has many functions starting from protein synthesis to regulating water balance and to physiological functions necessary for development of plant.
In the lack of potassium, some negative results such as low resistance against diseases, stagnation in fruit development and delay in formation of fruit size could occur. Moreover potassium plays important role in sugar and nitrogen metabolism. It is in charge of transporting synthesized organic materials to the necessary regions in plants. Potassium enables the plant to reach a ripeness and enhances the product quality. It shows its effect in a short time after application. With its 100 percent water solubility, there will be a visible development in plant. It does not cause any clogging in application systems. Lack of potassium causes a regression in the rate of development.
Indications of shortage of potassium will show up first in older leaves and at the edges of leaves. The edges get pale and then the color turns to be dark brown on these areas and the resistance against drought and frost declines. However thanks to potassium contained within the structure, those deficiencies will be avoided. The fruit will gain size, quality in taste and color.
• Follium-K is a fertilizer that yields effective and fast results with the help of some development encouraging regulators such as Gibberellic acid and Kinetin.
• The potassium contained in Follium-K in high levels and with the completely intake rate by plants enables the plant to function in the direction of yielding quality and efficiency in fruit.
• Follium-K terminates many problems such as blockage of development, delay in ripeness and fruit size.
• Follium-K is very effective in formation of fruit and enabling the fruit to gain the real color and paleness.
• Follium-K meets the need of potassium in the time duration , the duration in which the plant needs potassium the most, between fruit retention and the harvest and prolongs the stocking life of fruits and vegetables
Total Nitrogen % 10
Ammonium nitrogen ( NH4) % 2
Nitrate nitrogen (NO3) % 2
Urea nitrogen (N-NH2) % 6
phosphor (P2O5) % 5
Potassium (KO2) % 10
Dosage for application;
|Folliu-K the application table|
|Plants||Application from soil Lt / Da.||Application from leaves ml. / Da.|
|GARDENS OF FRUITS
On trees of apple, peach,pear, apricot and on vineyard,citrus trees and olives
for 100 Lt water
For pepper,eggplant, cucumber, beans ,melon,watermelon,onion ,carrot,potatoe,strawberry,etc
|3-5 Lt / Da|| 350- 450 ml
For 100 Lt water
Tomatoes, pepper, eggplant, cucumber, bean,melon,watermelon,onion,carrot,strawberry,etc.
|2-4 Lt / Da||250-350 ml
For 100 Lt water
for rain(wheat barley),corn, soy bean ,cotton, tobacco, lentils, chickpeas, sunflower, sugar beet,
|3-5 Lt / Da||350-450 ml
100 Lt water